absoluteBLACK Round 130 BCD Chainrings for Cyclocross feature a specially designed narrow-wide tooth profile that keeps the chain really snug, allowing you to leave your chainkeeper in the garage. By removing the chainkeeper and the bashring from your existing 1x setup, these chainrings allow you to save more than 100g on average (200g if using 2x drivetrain). They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability.
- The unique, patent-pending narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain in place
- Special chamfers are optimized for riding in the mud
- The chainring's offset helps to create an ideal chainline
- Chainrings are compatible with both clutch type and non-clutch rear derailleurs
- Compatible with all 5-arm cranks with 130 BCD
|Black / 42T||5110846001200||CX423BK|