• 150 lumen headlight • 3 red led taillight • Battery headlight: 3 'AA' included • Battery tail light: 2 'AAA' included • Runtime headlight: 30-70 hours depending on setting • Runtime taillight: 200 hours max
Serfas E-Lume USL-350 Headlight / Cosmo 15 UTL-15 Tail Light USL-350 E-Lume 350: - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 80 Hrs Runtime - Extruded Aluminum Body - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket UTL-15 Cosmo 15: - 3 LED Design - IPX3 Water Resistance - Charge To Full In 2 Hrs From Empty - Last Mode Memory
USM-350 E-Lume 350 Lumen Headlight - All-In-One Design - Extruded Aluminum Body - Press and Hold Button Lock - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 90 Hours Runtime - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket - USB Charging Cable UTM-30 Cosmo 30 Lumen Tail Light - 270 Degree High Visibility Design - Highly Adjustable Mounting System - Daytime Flash Mode - 5 Modes: 2 Solid / 3 Flash - Micro USB Rechargeable
A convenient and affordable one-stop-shop for a high performance USB rechargeable Serfas headlight/taillight combo kit. Includes the TSL-1000R True 1000 Road headlight and TST-300 Spectra 300 taillight, with multiple tool-free mounting brackets included for each.
USB rechargeable Serfas headlight/taillight combo kit. - Super-Bright 600 Lumen Output - Wrap-Around Amber LED Illuminated Side Marker - Extra-Large Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - USB-C Charging Port - 1A Charging - Last Mode Memory - Includes Bar Bracket and Go-Pro Mount Adapter - Interchangeable and Easy-To-Remove Li-Ion Battery - No-Tools-Required Installation - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating TSL-600C True 600 Commuter Headlight - Weight: 124 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh - Charge Time: 3 hrs To Full At 1A Using USB Wall Charger Solid Mode: - High 600 Lumens-2.5 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens-4 hrs - Low 130 Lumens-8 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime 600 Lumens-30 hrs - Low 80 Lumens-40 hrs TSV-130 Vulcan 130 Tail Light - 130 Lumens (Daytime Flash) - Three Super-Bright CREE LEDs - Finned Lens Design Provides 180 Degree Visibility - LED Charge Indicator - Auto Safe Mode - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 22 Hours Runtime - USB C Rechargeable - Aero Post Compatible Bracket - Weight: 52 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer Solid Modes: - High (50 Lumens): 1 hr 30 mins - Low (15 Lumens): 5 hrs 30 mins Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (130 Lumens): 19 hrs - High Flash (75 Lumens): 10 hrs - Low Flash (20 Lumens): 22 hrs - Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime Additional 45 mins
Front Compact cycling light with a machined aluminum body. A bright, single LED system provides up to 400 lumens and a Daytime Flash mode. Battery run-time has increased by 2.5 hours for up to 20 hours of run-time. It features eight output modes and cutouts for side visibility. Charging is simple with an integrated cable-free USB stick. Securely straps to a variety of handle bar shapes and sizes. Rear Ultra-compact safety light with integrated lens On/Off switch. Durable machined aluminum construction. Side Visibility lens extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility. Two replaceable CR2032 batteries power one bright LED. Up to 7 lumens with two output/flash options. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. Specs - Max Lumens: 400 (front) / 7 (rear) - Weight: 83g (front) / 31g (rear) - Max Runtime: 20 hours (front) / 60 hours (rear) - Recharge Time: 2:30 Hours (front) / Cr2032 (Included) (rear)
- Front Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 26 hours for front and 11.25 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged
X6 Front Light: - Double-lens technology provides HIGH-QUALITY precise light distribution - AUTO LIGHT SENSOR measures ambient brightness adjusting the light mode automatically - Side lighting for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - NEW snap-tight bracket - Display shows the remaining battery run time - battery symbol in the display starts flashing when battery level is below 20% - 60 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 30 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 3 hrs XBR Rear Light: - ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option -.20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-45 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Cricket is MSW's handy, USB rechargeable light set. They fit on most handlebars and posts and install without tools. This also makes them easy to remove for storage or charging. Includes micro USB charging cables. - Features constant, flashing and pulsing modes - USB rechargeable, Lithium-ion polymer batteries - Battery capacity/ Low battery indicator - Front: White LED with 50 lumen output - Rear: Red LED with 15 lumen output - Fits 19mm-48mm tubing - Aluminum body construction - 28g each
The White Bat and Red Bat Light Set gives a rider the visibility needed for both front and rear lighting. Both are battery operated and feature simple installation. Front light features a 100 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Front: - 18 hours in High Beam mode - 30 hours in Low Beam mode - 45 hours in Flashing mode Rear light features a 20 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Rear: - 70 hours in Constant mode - 160-250 hours in Flashing mode - Tool-free installation
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included - Front and Rear Set
MSW’s Pangolin Front and Rear rechargeable light set gives riders visibility for both day and night-time riding. - 100 Lumen Front Light - 50 Lumen Rear Light - 16 micro LEDs in each light - Fits round and aero seatposts, handlebars, and forks - Five lighting modes - Run times between 1.5 and 27 hours depending on mode
Light up your surroundings and enjoy daytime and nighttime rides with easy peace of mind thanks to Pico’s 100 powerful lumens, combined with the TigerMoth 20-Lumen Taillight. Featuring alloy construction and tool-free installation, Pico is USB-rechargeable with competitive runtime. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - 100-Lumen Headlight - 20-Lumen TigerMoth Taillight - Comes with two bracket mounts, one front-specific and one rear-specific
Cover your 12 and your 6 for daytime and nighttime riding with the powerful, USB-rechargeable TigerMoth Headlight and Taillight Set. Lights feature a compact design and simple, tool-free installation. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Universal tool-free attachment - 100-Lumen Headlight runtime varies from 1.5–18 hours depending on one of four lighting modes - 20-Lumen Taillight runtime varies from 1.5–15 hours depending on one of seven lighting modes - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used
Cover your 12 and your 6 for daytime and nighttime riding with the powerful, USB-rechargeable TigerMoth Headlight and Taillight Set. Lights feature a compact design and simple, tool-free installation. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Universal tool-free attachment - 500-Lumen Headlight runtime varies from 1–8 hours depending on one of four lighting modes - 20-Lumen Taillight runtime varies from 1.5–15 hours depending on one of seven lighting modes - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used - Auto mode: TigerMoth 500 will automatically adjust the brightness based on ambient light
The ultimate front and rear combo kit for riders that need the most visibility available in a bike light setup day and night. High visibility is paramount and the platform has dedicated amber sidelights front and rear that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. The scientifically designed SafePulse beam maximizes driver awareness of the rider and the direction of travel – a trait not possible with strobing lights. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders as both lights are certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete and are fully sealed for all-weather commuting. Recharging is fast and efficient through the included Micro USB cable. With best-in-class safety features and ultra-powerful output, the Urban 1000 Commuter Combo is the most visible combination available in the commuter light segment. Features - 1000 Lumen Headlight and 150 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs - Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting front and rear providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas - SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance the cyclist’s distance and speed of travel to passing motorists without the risks associated with flashing lights - Multiple power settings conserve runtime to ensure lights can be used on extended rides day and night - Custom firmware provides accurate battery status throughout entire runtime - Mounting is simple and effective with durable rubber straps; taillight angle can be adjusted for proper placement on steep seat posts - Quick release allows light removal in mere seconds while leaving the base mount on the bike - Lights certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete for durability and fully sealed to withstand riding in adverse conditions - Charging is reliable and efficient with included Micro USB cable Headlight Specifications - Lumens: 1000 (high), 500 (medium), 250 (low), 500 (SafePulse) - Runtime: 90 min (high), 180 min (medium), 360 min (low), 720 min (SafePulse) - Beam Angle: 20° (spot) - Charge Time: 360 min
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-75 COB style taillight - Rear light includes 6 modes - Side illumination ports
Page 1 of 4 Next page